[Eeglablist] Issue with 50 Hz

jason roger jasonroger8 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 14 23:06:34 PST 2015

Hi everyone,

I processed my EEG data using Makoto's preprocessing steps. Now, my
datasets are ready for the analysis stage. The I  issue I have is only
occurred with *one* of the participants where beta power has the highest
value at 50 Hz in data.

Is there any problem with this? I'm asking because I observed that some
resources are considering that 50 Hz is a sign of the line noise in the
electrode. I'm getting confused about this because I already performed the
step of cleanLine in Makoto's preprocessing steps.

Any advice will be highly appreciated.

Thanks.
Jason