[Eeglablist] Importing data in BDF format

Makoto Miyakoshi mmiyakoshi at ucsd.edu
Mon Jan 4 18:27:26 PST 2016

Dear Chris,

I have no idea since I've never tried but Google found it for 'sread'
http://www.mathworks.com/matlabcentral/fileexchange/27561-measures-of-analysis-of-time-series-toolkit-mats/content/MATS/sread.m

I mean, these days I often see the name 'emotive' on this list. If you go
to our archive I'm sure you'll find some useful info about the same issue.
http://sccn.ucsd.edu/pipermail/eeglablist/

Makoto