[Eeglablist] Brainwaves

Simon-Shlomo Poil poil.simonshlomo at nbt-analytics.com
Tue Jan 5 06:29:48 PST 2016

Hi Marc,

The right link is http://www.nbtwiki.net

You can read more about spectral analysis in this tutorial
https://www.nbtwiki.net/doku.php?id=tutorial:amplitude_in_classical_frequency_bands#.VovTK2QrKRs

-Simon

--
Simon-Shlomo Poil, Dr.
CTO, NBT Analytics BV

Website: https://www.nbt-analytics.com

> Dear Marc,
>
> I recommend you try Simon's NBT if you say you are not familiar with
> coding in Matlab.
> http://www.poil.dk/s/tag/nbt#.VosmCnUVhBc
> Good luck!
>
> Makoto
>
> On Sun, Dec 27, 2015 at 4:27 PM, MJ <mrcjonet at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Dear all
>>
>> I am currently writing a Doctoral Thesis as part of my requirement to
>> obtain a Phd. in Psychology and counseling.
>>
>> My research has to do with the utilisation of binaural beats in the
>> treatment of ADHD.
>>
>> As my entire setup is Mac, I first purchased an EEG system from Emotiv,
>> as well as both Parallels and Windows 10 in order to run EEGlab on my Mac.
>>
>> After quite a number of trials and errors, I managed to find a way to
>> have EEGlab reading my EDF file but wonder if you have a tutorial or you
>> can explain to me
>> how I can then extract specific brainwaves info such as Alpha, Beta,
>> Delta, Gamma and Theta from my EDF file, using EEGlab running on Matlab
>>
>> As I am still a student and very new in all the above, your help would be
>> really appreciated.
>>
>> Many thanks in advance
>>
>> Best regards
>>
>> Marc

>> eeglablist-request at sccn.ucsd.edu
>>

> --
> Makoto Miyakoshi

NBT Analytics BV
http://www.nbt-analytics.com

IMPORTANT: This message and any attachments are intended for the individual
or entity named above. It may contain confidential, proprietary or legally
privileged information. No confidentiality or privilege is waived or lost
by any mistransmission. If you are not the intended recipient, you must not
read, copy, use or disclose this communication to others; also please
notify the sender by replying to this message, and then delete it from your
system. Thank you.