[Eeglablist] Setting up "myapproach" of BCILAB for Single Trial

Senaka Amarakeerthi senakahks at gmail.com
Sat Jan 2 18:52:27 PST 2016

Dear All,

I have no much experience with EEG processing and trying to evaluate
effectiveness of Digital Poetry.

In my experiment setup, each subject was allowed to watch  a Digital poem
for two minutes and  EED data were recorded for three minutes.

1. My understanding is this is a single trial experiment. Is my
understanding correct?
2. Lot of examples are there for data with markers (including the wiki of
SCCN) but what should be the "myapproach" for this kind of data (without
markers)?

I read wiki and did some googling still struggling to figure out.

Thank you