[Eeglablist] Setting up "myapproach" of BCILAB for Single Trial

Makoto Miyakoshi mmiyakoshi at ucsd.edu
Wed Jan 6 19:27:32 PST 2016

Dear Senaka,

> Digital Poetry

I've been reading Kunio Tsukamoto for years.

> 1. My understanding is this is a single trial experiment. Is my
understanding correct?

Yes. I mean I recommend you design it as a single trial experiment.

> 2. Lot of examples are there for data with markers (including the wiki of
SCCN) but what should be the "myapproach" for this kind of data (without
markers)?

You can still perform frequency analysis over several minutes. Check out
Simon's NTB. Below I pasted a copy from his recent post.

The right link is http://www.nbtwiki.net

You can read more about spectral analysis in this tutorial
https://www.nbtwiki.net/doku.php?id=tutorial:amplitude_in_classical_frequency_bands#.VovTK2QrKRs

Makoto

ps. 'Senaka' means a back in Japanese.