[Eeglablist] Epochs extraction

Thomas mas thomasmas at gmail.com
Tue Jan 5 08:57:23 PST 2016

Dear all,

In my experiment, I'm using an oddball procedure to study mismatch
negativity. Each auditory stimulus is presented for 80 ms and the
inter-stimulus interval is set to 800 ms. I would like to analyze not only
ERP but also ERSP and ITC. To this aim, which time interval should I use
for epochs extraction? The time interval suggested in the tutorial (from -1
to 2 s) would contain 4 stimuli. Isn't that too long? What do you suggest?

Thank you for your help and happy new year :)

Thomas