[Eeglablist] How to extract the actual channel values from an interpolated scalp map matrix?

Azadeh HajiHosseini hajihosseini at gmail.com
Thu Jan 7 12:36:47 PST 2016

Hi EEGLAB users,

I wonder if anyone knows how I can get the individual channel values from
an interpolated image matrix of a scalp map? I have a 67 x 67 scalp map
matrix and the channel location coordinates in Theta, R, and X, Y, Z format
but I don't know how I can find the value of specific channels from the
interpolated image...

I need this because when I do clustering, the STUDY.cluster(i).topo which
represents the scalp map of 'cluster i' is a 67 x 67 matrix while I am
interested in creating the time-course of each cluster (as you would do for
each Independent Component using the .icaweights matrix), so I need the
value assigned to each channel.

I would appreciate your ideas!

Best,

Azadeh HajiHosseini