[Eeglablist] How to extract the actual channel values from an interpolated scalp map matrix?

Tarik S Bel-Bahar tarikbelbahar at gmail.com
Mon Jan 11 10:58:04 PST 2016

Hello Azadeh, one alternative is to interpolate the missing channels file
by file, and then grab the interpolated values straight from EEG.data of
that particular file. If you find the proper way to grab them out of study,
please let us know. I don't think the pipeline for extracting all computed
STUDY values is super-clear yet. Perhaps we could have something like
Makoto's pipeline, but instead for  "Extraction from Study". Best wishes.