[Eeglablist] How to extract the actual channel values from an interpolated scalp map matrix?

Makoto Miyakoshi mmiyakoshi at ucsd.edu
Mon Jan 11 18:22:03 PST 2016

Dear Azadeh,

> I wonder if anyone knows how I can get the individual channel values from
an interpolated image matrix of a scalp map?

That's kind of my plugin std_envtopo() does. You may want to check code,
from line 292 and on (see below). However, I recommend you go back to
channel because you want to avoid the effect of interpolation.

                %%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%
                %%% convolve topo x erp %%%
                tmpTopo1 = single(reshape(cell2mat(topo), [67 67
length(topo)]));
                tmpTopo2 = tmpTopo1(~isnan(tmpTopo1));
                tmpTopo3 = reshape(tmpTopo2, [length(tmpTopo2)/length(topo)
length(topo)]);
                convTopoErp{1, cls}{columnwise,rowwise} = tmpTopo3*erp; %
i.e. summing all the ICxmap things (topoact)

Makoto

On Thu, Jan 7, 2016 at 12:36 PM, Azadeh HajiHosseini <hajihosseini at gmail.com