[Eeglablist] Reshape error message when using Biosig toolbox

Makoto Miyakoshi mmiyakoshi at ucsd.edu
Mon Jan 11 17:58:54 PST 2016

Dear Maddie,

Sorry for the trouble. I know it is frustrating to fail in data import.
Unfortunately I don't have any experience with this combination of data and
version I can't offer immediate help.  I recommend you file the issue to
EEGLAB bugzilla.
https://sccn.ucsd.edu/bugzilla/enter_bug.cgi
I appreciate your patience and cooperation.

Have you tried older version of Matlab?

Makoto