[Eeglablist] Reshape error message when using Biosig toolbox

Maddie Groom Maddie.Groom at nottingham.ac.uk
Tue Jan 12 00:50:42 PST 2016

Dear Makoto

Thanks for your answer. I decided to follow the advice of another user and import using the File I/O plugin instead. Although the Biosig toolbox gives an option to select a reference when importing Biosemi BDF data and the File I/O plugin doesn’t, I’ve checked my data and this doesn’t seem to have caused any problems.

I prefer to stick with my current version of Matlab as it’s 64-bit and not all the versions are I don’t think.

I’ll report it as a potential bug as I noticed another user with the same issue.

Maddie