[Eeglablist] Presentation software

Mikołaj Magnuski mmagnuski at swps.edu.pl
Wed Jan 13 15:09:25 PST 2016

Hi Pamela,

I would suggerst PsychoPy (but there are also some other frameworks in
python).
PsychToolbox is also open-source, but requires Matlab which is proprietary.
I think the object oriented interface of psychopy is more straightforward,
but I am not aware of Neuroscan compatibility in psychopy or psychtoolbox.
It depends on the kind of triggers you want to send - if you are using LPT
signals then its pretty easy (a little more problematic on 64 bit systems
but still not hard).