[Eeglablist] Presentation software

Simon-Shlomo Poil poil.simonshlomo at nbt-analytics.com
Wed Jan 13 13:06:04 PST 2016

Hi Pamela,

A colleague of mine is using OpenSesame http://osdoc.cogsci.nl/  - I don't
know if it supports Neuroscan, but I think it does.

Best wishes,
Simon

--
Simon-Shlomo Poil, Dr.
CTO, NBT Analytics BV

Mobile number (Swiss): +41 (0)76 399 5809
Mobile number (Dutch): +31 (0) 62 030 7288
Skype: poil.simonshlomo
Website: https://www.nbt-analytics.com

> Hi all,
>

> I was wondering if anyone could recommend a good open-source presentation
> software that is compatible with Neuroscan. We are looking to move away
> from STIM, but need a program that would be compatible with the
> Neuroscan/STIM hardware so we can properly send out triggers.
>

> Thank you for your advice!
>
> Pam

NBT Analytics BV
http://www.nbt-analytics.com

IMPORTANT: This message and any attachments are intended for the individual
or entity named above. It may contain confidential, proprietary or legally
privileged information. No confidentiality or privilege is waived or lost
by any mistransmission. If you are not the intended recipient, you must not
read, copy, use or disclose this communication to others; also please
notify the sender by replying to this message, and then delete it from your
system. Thank you.