[Eeglablist] EEG source localization in group level

Scott Makeig smakeig at ucsd.edu
Tue Jan 19 19:04:17 PST 2016

Iman -  IF you know that a particular ERP (peak) is the projection of a
single source, then
                        loc(mean) = mean(locs) + e   % error e depending on
the noise in the locs in interaction with the head model!
            But typically we don't know this...

Scott

--
Scott Makeig, Research Scientist and Director, Swartz Center for
Computational Neuroscience, Institute for Neural Computation, University of