[Eeglablist] Trouble with EGI multiple seg. files

Mikaela Joy Cowen mcowen at uwyo.edu
Wed Jan 27 11:29:35 PST 2016

Hello,

Our lab has been collecting simple resting state EEG data for a frontal asymmetry paradigm using an EGI system. We are running into problems when we are importing multiple seg. files into eeglab. At first glance, the scroll data looks fine, but when we look at the spectra data it isn't looking right (extremely low power values, and no "alpha bump" from 8-12 hz). When we imported one segment without the others as a simple binary file, the data was looking more accurate. Any ideas what could be going on with this? At first we thought that the small power values might be a scaling problem, but we're not sure.

Any help would be much appreciated!!

Mikaela Cowen

Mikaela Cowen, M.A.

Department of Psychology