[Eeglablist] Trouble with EGI multiple seg. files

Tarik S Bel-Bahar tarikbelbahar at gmail.com
Thu Jan 28 06:05:03 PST 2016

Hello Mikaela, for now go ahead and try it this way first:  load each file
one at a time into eeglab memory, and then append the files into one file,
all using the gui. see if you get the same issues in the resultant file.

Have you ever seen this import step work normally ? If you havent, Try to
make sure that you can do all these steps  with the GUI first, and are
familiar with the tutorial and wiki. Too many people try to just hack
through using the command line and script without practicing first, without
working with test data, gui, etc..

You also are at least doing a lowpass before viewing, right ?

Last, The multifile egi file import in eeglab may have a bug. Also the file
names of the mltiple files need to be very specifically named in sequence.
Please also search review past eeglab list messages. If you can replicate
the issue, please document it and pass to eeglab bug list if necessary.