[Eeglablist] scripting advice

Alexandre Obert obert.alexandre at gmail.com
Sat Jan 30 02:36:33 PST 2016

Dear all,

I'm trying to scrip the processing of my data and I've got a warning in
command window but I don't know if it's a serious one nor how to correct
my script.

> * Detected non-binlabeled event codes:
> ""
>
> * Detected bin-labeled event codes:
> B1(S11) B2(S12) B3(S21)
>
> Warning: converting all event types to strings
> Event resorted by increasing latencies.
> Event resorted by increasing latencies.
> EEG.event was updated.
> pop_epoch():53 epochs selected
> Epoching...
> pop_epoch():53 epochs generated
> Scaling components to RMS microvolt
> eeg_checkset: recomputing the ICA activation matrix ...
> eeg_checkset: found empty values for field 'bepoch'
>               filling with values of other events in the same epochs
> eeg_checkset: found empty values for field 'bvmknum'
>               filling with values of other events in the same epochs
> eeg_checkset: found empty values for field 'bvtime'
>               filling with values of other events in the same epochs
> eeg_checkset: found empty values for field 'channel'
>               filling with values of other events in the same epochs
> eeg_checkset: found empty values for field 'item'
>               filling with values of other events in the same epochs
> pop_epoch(): checking epochs for data discontinuity
> Zero latencies OK.

> Warning: EEG.event and EEG.EVENTLIST.eventinfo structure will not
> longer match.
> EEG.event only contains info about events within each epoch.
> EEG.EVENTLIST.eventinfo still contains all the original (continuous)
> events info.
> The purpose of this is to allow users to set flags during artifact
> detection,and to rebuild a continuous EVENTLIST with this info.

I'm also trying to run ICA and automatic component detection of ADJUST
plugin with my script.
I just enter this:
>  EEG = pop_runica(EEG, 'extended',1,'interupt','on');
>         EEG = interface_ADJ(EEG,[EEG.setname '_report.txt']);
But I don't know how to stop the process: it launches the next steps
before I check and reject components.

Regards,

Alexandre Obert