[Eeglablist] Baseline

Tarik S Bel-Bahar tarikbelbahar at gmail.com
Fri Feb 5 20:11:00 PST 2016

Hello To followup here are some examples of articles and reviews
related to filtering and/or baselining which you might find useful .
There is unfortunately not a well-developed literature on these
topics, either in terms of methods, or comparing the effects of
different approaches on results.

Digital filter design for electrophysiological data–a practical approach

On high-pass filter artifacts (they're real) and baseline correction
(it's a good idea) in ERP/ERMF analysis

High-pass filters and baseline correction in M/EEG analysis–continued discussion

Single-Trial Normalization for Event-Related Spectral Decomposition
Reduces Sensitivity to Noisy Trials

If you're doing connectivity with continuous EEG data the following can help:
Opportunities and methodological challenges in EEG and MEG resting
state functional brain network research