[Eeglablist] Get the p-value

Edward Wiskers edwardwiskers at gmail.com
Fri Mar 4 22:09:32 PST 2016

Hi all,

I can apply the permutation test on the data (based on power spectrum) with
having correction implemented, I need to compare several channels to see if
there is a significant difference between them, EEGLAB produces the
statistical differences (in a Study) represented on plots. However, I need
to the p-value as a numeric number. Precisely, if I compare O1 and O2, I
need to see the p-value of the permutation with correction for
multi-comparisons as a numeric value, e.g., p=0.02.

How to do that in EEGLAB

Regards,
Edward