[Eeglablist] epochconsist treats files with only one epoch as a continuous file

Makoto Miyakoshi mmiyakoshi at ucsd.edu
Fri Mar 18 00:32:26 PDT 2016

Dear Kim,

Thank you for your suggestion. If you wish, would you please share your
finding in EEGLAB Bugzilla as enhancement?

https://sccn.ucsd.edu/bugzilla/enter_bug.cgi

By the way I've encountered a similar situation. I learned that one cannot
make a single epoch with EEGLAB. Unfortunately I forgot how I work around
the issue (probably I repeated the epoch twice so that it is recognized as
a one-time repeated two epochs?)

Makoto

On Wed, Jan 20, 2016 at 4:46 PM, Whitehead, Kimberley <k.whitehead at ucl.ac.uk