[Eeglablist] empty scalp topography files

lars.rogenmoser at psychologie.uzh.ch lars.rogenmoser at psychologie.uzh.ch
Wed Mar 23 23:46:58 PDT 2016

Dear EEGLab community

Sorry for bringing up this topic again since it has been discussed a few times already. However, I am not sure if a solution was found.

I am trying to build a preclustering array so that I can do group analyzes on IC level. I receive the error "Empty scalp topography file - also nessessary for ERP polarity...". I have successfully run ICA on subject level and located dipoles using DIFITS (autofit) and I can find the .icatopo files in my corresponding subject folders. I have never had this probleme before.

Does anyone know whats going on here or what needs to be done?

Thank you so much for hints of any kind.

Lars