[Eeglablist] Problem Importing EGI SFP file

Angel Nguyen nguyang at ohsu.edu
Mon Mar 28 14:26:45 PDT 2016

Hi,

I am working with 256 channel EGI EEG data. We exported the data from Netstation to the EGI Matlab format. We successfully imported it into EEGLab. We also read the event information from a cell array contained in the EGI Matlab file and created a text file of events that we successfully imported to EEGLab. We are having trouble with the final step that of importing the individual subjects channel locations.

We can import the SFP file without error, but when we create it to de-plot, we noticed that all the electrodes are compressed into the upper right of the head and rotated along one or two axes. We are stuck at this point, can you give us any suggestions?

Thank you,

Angel Nguyen

OHSU Behavioral Neuroscience