[Eeglablist] Problem Importing EGI SFP file

Tarik S Bel-Bahar tarikbelbahar at gmail.com
Mon Mar 28 22:51:50 PDT 2016

Hello Angel, here are a few suggestions. Best wishes.

*Let eeglab use whatever channels it wants first when you import, and
then see if the same error happens when you simply plot the channel
locations via the gui in 2D, and when you press the 2-d and 3-d plot
button inside the Edit > Channel Locations within the eeglab gui. Do
you still see this weirdness ? If not, then at this point re-import
your locations and then see if the error is still there or not.
Generally there should be no problem viewing the 256 channel
locations, it's an uncomon error.

*If you're instead within the "Head model and Settings" of Dipfit in
the EEGLAB gui,  there being some bug there in showing channel
locations (within the "Head model and Settings" of Dipfit in EEGLAB)
depending on which head model you select. Do you see the same problem
with each kind of head or only one kind of head? If you're seeing a
problem there, then you may want to add a detailed note and sample
file to the Eeglab bugzilla system.

*Another thing to try would be to "transform" the channel locaitons
within the Edit>Channel locations, and then attempt replotting via the
method you are using that is giving you the error.

*Another thing to try could be to show that the error does or does not
happen when you do the same thing with tutorial daa. Or after you make
a fresh intallation of eeglab, and it's plugins.