[Eeglablist] 2x2 design statcondfieldtrip

Makoto Miyakoshi mmiyakoshi at ucsd.edu
Mon Apr 4 23:11:01 PDT 2016

Dear Mark,

I actually do not have an answer to your question, but I do have a thing to
tell you. If you want to run ANOVA to perform so-called post-hoc multiple
comparisons later to determine simple effect, actually you don't need to
run ANOVA. If you are interested in the paper that describes this issue,
please let me know.

Makoto