[Eeglablist] segmenting error

Makoto Miyakoshi mmiyakoshi at ucsd.edu
Wed Apr 13 12:29:12 PDT 2016

Dear Liz,

I think I know the issue. This is the limitation of the current EEGLAB, so
it needs to be fixed by changing the current design by the developers. To
do so, I need to ask you to file the case to the eeglab bugzilla.
https://sccn.ucsd.edu/bugzilla/enter_bug.cgi

I appreciate your patience and cooperation.

Makoto