[Eeglablist] How can I normalize spectra maps and the scale bar between data sets and subjects

Ryan Sikorski sikorski at psu.edu
Fri Apr 15 08:28:30 PDT 2016

Hello,
I'm fairly new to EEGlab in general. I'm trying to compare spectra map data across various subjects. The issue I'm having is the range of the scale bar varies between subjects and data sets. Making it impossible at a glance to compare data. I've tried to dig into all the figure options and I can change the scale bar, but the corresponding spectra maps don't change with it.
Is there a solution so I could say set the scale from -6 to 6, and the spectra maps would change accordingly?
Also, how do I add more contour lines to the maps? I see the default is 6 but again I've not found a way to increase it. Thank you.

Ryan Sikorski