[Eeglablist] How can I normalize spectra maps and the scale bar between data sets and subjects

Makoto Miyakoshi mmiyakoshi at ucsd.edu
Wed Apr 20 19:17:34 PDT 2016

Dear Ryan,

Sorry to hear that you experienced inconvenience.

> Making it impossible at a glance to compare data.

Yes, I often experience inconvenience in visualization. This is one of the
motives for me to start coding by myself.

> I've tried to dig into all the figure options and I can change the scale
bar, but the corresponding spectra maps don't change with it.
Is there a solution so I could say set the scale from -6 to 6, and the
spectra maps would change accordingly?

If this is true, then this should be reported as a bug. Would you mind
filing it here?
https://sccn.ucsd.edu/bugzilla/enter_bug.cgi

> Also, how do I add more contour lines to the maps? I see the default is 6
but again I've not found a way to increase it. Thank you.

If you don't see an option for that, then you need to directly edit the
code. If you want, you may want to file it also as an 'enhancement' to the
Bugzilla.

Not very helpful solutions... sorry about that.

Makoto