[Eeglablist] Extracting ERP values after MPT clustering

Makoto Miyakoshi mmiyakoshi at ucsd.edu
Wed Apr 20 19:37:55 PDT 2016

Dear Mohammed,

Sorry to hear the inconvenience. This is a good detailed question. I
believe this should be posted for eeglab Bugzilla to be officially
registered. Would you mind filing the report here? I appreciate your
cooperation and patience.
https://sccn.ucsd.edu/bugzilla/enter_bug.cgi

That being said, I recently noticed that Measure Projection could have a
potential problem of double dipping (because you cluster data using ERP,
for example, and run statistics on that later). It's probably safer to use
anatomical regions, not domains (but that may not be supported by GUI).

Makoto