[Eeglablist] Error when precomputing channel measures for between subjects study design

Makoto Miyakoshi mmiyakoshi at ucsd.edu
Wed Apr 20 20:15:58 PDT 2016

Dear Julie and Alyson,

Sorry for getting back to you late Julie. I thought I've responded to you
but I did not.
I talked to a developer and confirmed that this particular problem is not
filed yet. He did mention that there was potentially related one filed
already, but he was not sure about the relevance. I feel terribly sorry but
could you please file the problem here? You can basically copy and paste
what you have described in the email.
https://sccn.ucsd.edu/bugzilla/enter_bug.cgi
I deeply appreciate your patience and cooperation.

Makoto