[Eeglablist] How to import EOG and trigger channel from .poly5 file

Joppe Klein Breteler joppe.kleinbreteler at psych.ox.ac.uk
Wed Apr 27 03:58:56 PDT 2016

Dear all,

I am using a TMSi Porti (24-channel) system with a 21+2 channel setup (2 horizontal EOG), and triggers (provided by matlab) are saved on a separate channel. I have imported the .poly5 into EEGLAB using the BioSemi plugin.

The problem is that the 2 EOG and trigger channels are not imported. The channels were visible on the screen during testing and it was checked at the start if they were properly recorded.

Can anyone please offer me suggestions or tell me tell me if I did something wrong? I am a novice with EEGLAB, although I read the EEGLAB tutorial and could not find my answer in the EEGLAB mailing list archives.

Many thanks!

Best wishes,

Joppe