[Eeglablist] Cluster-based stats

Jenson, Dave djenson1 at uthsc.edu
Thu Apr 28 15:48:04 PDT 2016

All,

I'm running a 2x5 (between x within groups) analysis at the study level, and am trying to use cluster-based stats (through Fieldtrip-lite).  I'm able to get the between group cluster-based t-tests to run, but am not able to get the within group stats to run.  The issue seems to be that cluster stats won't run on more than 2 conditions in EEGLAB.  Do any of you know if this inability to run cluster-based stats on more than 2 conditions is a limitation of the approach itself, or the way that it is implemented in EEGLAB?

Thanks,

-Dave