[Eeglablist] Question about ASR (Artifact Subspace Reconstruction)

Tarik S Bel-Bahar tarikbelbahar at gmail.com
Thu May 12 11:42:28 PDT 2016

Hello, I have a related question, can we set the specific channels used in
ASR without hacking into the functions ?
Huy, you may benefit from using the new published PREP pipeline from Kothe
and colleagues, which I believe also implements ASR and various other
functioins for automatic pre-processing.
Best wishes!