[Eeglablist] Question about ASR (Artifact Subspace Reconstruction)

Huy Hoàng Trần hoangtran355 at gmail.com
Sun May 15 21:19:22 PDT 2016

Hello,
Thanks for your response.
I can use ASR in my data and it works very well, and now I want to modify
the code.
I don't really understand the part of the code that performs PCA. Which
variance represent the Principal Components in asr_process.m file?

Vào Th 6, 13 thg 5, 2016 vào lúc 01:43 Tarik S Bel-Bahar <
tarikbelbahar at gmail.com> đã viết: