[Eeglablist] sending TTL triggers over parallel port

Simon De Deyne simon.dedeyne at adelaide.edu.au
Mon May 16 17:19:54 PDT 2016

Hi Allan,

Thank you for the suggestion. I found those functions and got them to compile. Still an error message so there might be a problem
with recognizing the parallel card. If you don't mind I have two follow-up questions. Which parallel card did you use? How did you test if it's working correctly?

Best wishes,
Simon

Simon De Deyne
School of Psychology
The University of Adelaide, AUSTRALIA 5005
Level 5  Hughes Building
Ph    : +61 8 8313 6785