[Eeglablist] sending TTL triggers over parallel port

Allan Campopiano alcampopiano at gmail.com
Mon May 16 08:58:00 PDT 2016

Check out the function pp.m (or ppMex.c) written by Erik Flister. Search
the Psychtoolbox forum to find information on that function.

Sincerely,
Allan

*Allan Campopiano* | Electrophysiology Technician-Analyst
Laboratory of Cognitive and Affective Neuroscience
Brock University | Psychology Department | 500 Glenridge Ave.
St. Catharines, ON Canada L2S 3A1
*T* 905-688-5550 x5574 *F *905-688-6922