[Eeglablist] sending TTL triggers over parallel port

Simon De Deyne simon.dedeyne at adelaide.edu.au
Mon May 16 02:51:31 PDT 2016

My apologies if this is slightly off topic, but does anyone know how to send TTL triggers
 with matlab on Linux? I use an ubuntu  14.04 machine with psychtoolbox 3 and would like to communicate with Neuroscan Synamps2.
So far I found some outdated information online, but nothing seems to work so far and I'm afraid I'm not that experienced with EEG studies as well.
Any ideas on how to test to see if everything works?

Thanks,
Simon

Simon De Deyne
School of Psychology
The University of Adelaide, AUSTRALIA 5005
Level 5  Hughes Building
Ph    : +61 8 8313 6785
e-mail: simon.dedeyne at adelaide.edu.au