[Eeglablist] Interpolation of bad channels

Tarik S Bel-Bahar tarikbelbahar at gmail.com
Tue May 17 22:06:42 PDT 2016

Hello Federica, I believe that's it's best to
1. re-reference to only clean channels as per the recent PREP pipeline
paper (see google scholar)
2. and to interpolate after ICA,  ....and preferably after IC removal(if
you are doing it).

To interpolate channels you would load up one file that has only the good
channels,
then load up a second file that has the full channel list, and then run the
channel interpolation function from the eeglab gui.

Beware that sometimes eeglab is not happy when the number of channels does
not match the number of ICs.

If you google "eeglablist" and your "topic" you can find plenty of similar
http://sccn.ucsd.edu/pipermail/eeglablist/2015/010130.html