[Eeglablist] re-reference to both mastoids (Brain Vision Recorder)

Andrea Desantis aerdna.desantis at gmail.com
Mon May 30 00:52:08 PDT 2016

Dear Dyao,

Thank you very much for your response. This is very interesting and
important, I'll have a look at this paper and try to implement this
procedure in the future.

However, it would still be interesting to know whether my procedure to
reference to both Left and Right Mastoid (M1 and M2) is correct.

Thanks,
Andrea

--

Andrea Desantis
Research Associate

Centre Biomédical des Saints-Pères
45, rue des Saints-Pères
75270 Paris Cedex 06
Bureau H431A (4ème étage, aile Grignard)

Tel: +33 (0)6 51 21 49 21