[Eeglablist] EEG Lab Infant Data

Tarik S Bel-Bahar tarikbelbahar at gmail.com
Wed Jun 1 10:30:54 PDT 2016

Greetings, some thoughts below.

this problem is unusual. you may want to
0. Check that the recordings where done correctly, and eeg waves and
timefrequency metrics work within netstation using the infant data. Also
check specific methods in past eeg articles if you haven't had a chance to
yet.
Also...
1. Doublecheck and try various export settings in netstation
2. Multiply up the data by some number once in eeglab.
3. Try reviewing the normal eeg in eegplot ? Does spectop give you a
spectrum?
4. Try brainstorm too which has some infant heads within it, the unicog
group publishes infant data processed with brainstorm.
...also, small point, not clear about which "wavelet" you referred to or
tried to compute.