[Eeglablist] Replacing values for one channel with NAs

Anne Mickan amickan1990 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 6 00:57:24 PDT 2016

Hi all,

For one of my datasets, one electrode did not function properly. I've tried
excluding the channel for that one person, but that made further
preprocessing and plotting together with other datasets (where the
electrode is still in) difficult. So I think keeping the channel but with
NAs would be the easiest and I was wondering what the best way to do this
would be. Is there a function in EEGlab that I should use for this or do I
need to do this manually in Matlab?

Best,
Anne