[Eeglablist] mixed models

Joy Perrier perrierjoy at gmail.com
Sat Jun 4 08:18:47 PDT 2016

Dear Dorian,

We recently published a paper using LME (linear mixed model) in EEG power
spectral analyses:
*"Electroencephalography during on-the-road driving in older untreated
insomnia patients and normal sleepers" Perrier et al., 2015, in Biol Psych.*

I am not sure whether this is what you are looking for but we thought it
was much more appropriate to analyse data in that way.

Best,

Joy

>>> http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21219919
>>> http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21981676