[Eeglablist] Interpolating error during precomputing

Makoto Miyakoshi mmiyakoshi at ucsd.edu
Mon Jun 6 16:20:04 PDT 2016

Dear Makiah,

I personally don't create STUDY with channel measures so I don't have any
clue.
However, if I were you I would interpolate all the subjects' data into full
channels to see if it still complains (it should not).

If you believe this is a bug, you may want to file it to EEGLAB Bugzilla.
https://sccn.ucsd.edu/bugzilla/enter_bug.cgi
I appreciate your patience and cooperation.

Makoto