[Eeglablist] Interpolating error during precomputing

Tarik S Bel-Bahar tarikbelbahar at gmail.com
Wed Jun 22 10:50:57 PDT 2016

Hello, in recent eeglab study versions, when computing channel data, eeglab
automatically interpolates for each file.
If you have multiple files for one subject, I think you might need each of
the files for one subject to have the same number of channels,
but the number of channels across the subjects can be different. You can
try this with one or two test files first and see.
ps. if you have 60-64 channels for most of your subjects, and you recorded
with 64 channels, then you've got very clean channels.