[Eeglablist] plotting overlapping events

James Desjardins jdesjardins at brocku.ca
Tue Jun 7 06:08:35 PDT 2016

Hi Kaare,

I am working on an EEGLAB extension (vised_marks) that handles the annotation of continuous/epoched data in the way that you described (marking multiple overlapping periods of time). This vised_marks extension introduces a new "marks" structure into the EEG structure and then modifies eegplot to display colour strips on the scroll plot axis. If you already have procedures that create events I could help you translate them into the marks structure if you find that this interface would be useful.  I will be making this extension available with documentation through the EEGLAB extension manager over the next eight months, but for now you can download it from github here: https://github.com/jadesjardins/vised_marks.

Although there is not really any documentation for it yet, there are a couple demonstration videos available at youtube here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M-BlkI3NbiM

... and here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UH-xneX6BwA

James