[Eeglablist] Cluster centroid convert from MNI to talairach

Lizzy Blundon eblundon at gmail.com
Tue Jun 21 15:50:53 PDT 2016

Hi,

I'm trying to figure out how to access cluster centroid coordinates from
the STUDY structure, but it appears that the centroid coordinates in
STUDY.cluster(i).dipole.posxyz are different from the centroid coordinates
that appear when I plot that same cluster(i) using the GUI. I've done a bit
of sleuthing and it appears that the coordinates stored in the STUDY
structure are MNI coordinates, and (presumably) the coordinates that appear
on the plotted figure are talairach coordinates. Is there a way I can
access the talairach coordinates from the STUDY structure, or anywhere in
Matlab? If not, can I convert the MNI coordinates to talairach coordinates
myself using mni2tal? I'm asking because I'm trying to script the entire
cluster info extraction process, and this step is eluding me.

Thanks very much!

Lizzy Blundon
BSc, MA in Cognitive Psychology,
University of British Columbia