[Eeglablist] Importing events from trigger channel

Tarik S Bel-Bahar tarikbelbahar at gmail.com
Wed Jun 22 10:46:42 PDT 2016

Hello, Joppe, some notes below that may help. best wishes.

**************************
You should not be having this problem. Eeglab should be able to read the
triggers and to make the subsequent epochs/trials with no problem.
It's possible that the labels of the triggers are redundant or too many
characters, causing an issue.
I'm assuming your data is continuous and just has a bunch of
triggers/events in it.
Please see the online tutorial and past eeglablist postings on adding,
importing, and editing events/triggers.
Tehcnically, you could write a little loop through each event code, and
modify it or rename it appropriately.
Alternatively, you could import into eeglab a separate file that has a
modified listing of all events across time. [see "importing events" in
eeglab online docs]