[Eeglablist] Need for more labelers on the IC Label website

James Jones-Rounds jj324 at cornell.edu
Mon Jun 27 12:10:10 PDT 2016

Hi Luca and all,

I just want to encourage more folks to contribute labels to the IC Label
project (where anyone can help annotate and label ICA components, in order
to improve future classification efforts). I'm a little concerned that
after over 13,000 components have labeled, over half were done by only
three people. I think we need greater representation from other reviewers
before we can draw conclusions from the results that might be culled from
the database of ICs as it currently stands.

Thank you, and keep it up everyone!

James

--
James Jones-Rounds