[Eeglablist] Need for more labelers on the IC Label website

Makoto Miyakoshi mmiyakoshi at ucsd.edu
Fri Jul 1 18:41:35 PDT 2016

Dear James,

Thank you for your interest for my colleague's project!

> I'm a little concerned that after over 13,000 components have labeled,
over half were done by only three people.

Gift of the Magi.

Luca, you may want to explain briefly how your scheme addresses potential
biases by raters.

When I participated, I did a few hundred in half an hour. To evaluate a
hundred IC, 10 min would be enough.

I appreciate your cooperation and interest.

Makoto