[Eeglablist] STUDY clustering plotting options - ERP polarity inverting and amplitude change when reallocating to new cluster

Makoto Miyakoshi mmiyakoshi at ucsd.edu
Fri Jul 1 16:30:15 PDT 2016

Dear Joshua,

Hmm that sounds like a bug, but one IC alone in a cluster sounds already
pathological to me and anything unexpected could happen. Try to avoid it.

It would be very nice if you could file the problem to EEGLAB bugzilla.
https://sccn.ucsd.edu/bugzilla/enter_bug.cgi
I appreciate your cooperation and patience.

Makoto