[Eeglablist] EEGLAB Bugzilla Certificate Problem?

Ramón Martinez nucleuscub at gmail.com
Wed Jul 6 10:27:51 PDT 2016

Hi Dan,
 Thanks to our IT guru/wizard Robert Buffington, the issue with the
certificate was fixed last week and now should be fine. Can be that some
users that already accepted the old certificate run into some issues but
this can be fixed by just removing the old certificate and ... voila.This
can be different in every browser, but not a big deal.
 Hope this help,
Ramon

On Tue, Jul 5, 2016 at 1:15 PM, Daniel Roberts <drobertc at gmu.edu> wrote:

> Makoto,
>
> The Bugzilla connection seems to be working for me now, I'm not sure if
> this is just a coincidence or if something was changed on the server side.
> As to what could have caused the error originally, perhaps something
> misconfigured with respect to the certificate on the Bugzilla server.
>
> Dan
>

> On Fri, Jul 1, 2016 at 9:09 PM, Makoto Miyakoshi <mmiyakoshi at ucsd.edu>
> wrote:
>
>> Dear Dan,
>>
>> I always choose 'proceed anyway' but is there anything else we can do?
>>
>> Makoto
>>
>> On Tue, Jun 28, 2016 at 4:22 PM, Daniel Roberts <drobertc at gmu.edu> wrote:
>>
>>> It appears that there may be an issue with the certificate for the
>>> EEGLAB Bugzilla (https://sccn.ucsd.edu/bugzilla/), which produces an
>>> access warning ("Your connection is not private" on Google Chrome for
>>> example). Although this can result from an issue on the client side as
>>> well, it seems to be occurring across several computers.
>>>
>>> Dan

>>> For digest mode, send an email with the subject "set digest mime" to
>>> eeglablist-request at sccn.ucsd.edu
>>>

>> --
>> Makoto Miyakoshi
>> Swartz Center for Computational Neuroscience
>> Institute for Neural Computation, University of California San Diego

Ramon Martinez-Cancino